We confirm once again that all the necessary measures to ensure adequate levels of protection for workers have been fully applied. Therefore, productive activities are going on; at the same time, we are waiting for instrumental health guidelines concerning the full restart after the lock down period.
On Saturday 4th April 2020 we carried out a third sanitizing intervention on the indoor spaces, environments, workstations, common and leisure areas and vending machines for drinks and snacks.
We report that the Spanish government has decided to extend the alarm status for two weeks until April 26th. However, a proposal for early reopening of production activities is currently being evaluated. Nowadays, Spanish distributor St Powder Coatings España S.l. stays closed.
In compliance with the above, we inform you that:
• the operations of St Powder Coatings Group continue regularly in the plant based in Montecchio Maggiore (Spain excluded);
• all foreign subsidiaries are fully operative;
• nowadays there are no restrictions on the transport of goods within the national territory and within the EU;
• supplies of raw materials are currently regular;
• the non-productive activities are largely carried out in "Smart Working" mode, making use of the main and most reliable online meeting platforms.
Finally, we inform you that the Coronavirus emergency team is organized to face any regulatory changes that may be introduced in these early days.
We remain at your disposal for any doubt and / or information.