On March 25, following a meeting between the Minister of Economic Development, the Minister of Economy and Finance and the national labors unions, some amendments have been applied to Annex 1 of DPCM dated 22nd March, 2020, which have implicated the suspension of the whole non-essential industrial and commercial activities. Once again, St Powder Coating activities have been considered strategic and essentials therefore the company will remain open.
As proof of the strategic and essential nature of the products offered by our company, we are supplying powder coatings to companies linked to the National Health Service production chain.
Nowadays, we confirm you that all the necessary measures to ensure adequate levels of protection for workers have been fully applied and therefore productive activities will go on.
On Saturday 28th March 2020 we carried out an additional sanitizing intervention on the indoor spaces, environments, workstations, common and leisure areas and vending machines for drinks and snacks.
We report that on 28th March 2020 the president of the Spanish government Pedro Sanchez announced the interruption for 10 days of all activities considered non-essential, to face the coronavirus crisis. Therefore, St Powder Coatings España S.l., distributor for the Spanish market, will be closed. Iberian sales orders will be delivered by the Portuguese subsidiary.
In compliance with the above, we inform you that:
• the operations of St Powder Coatings Group continue regularly in the plant based in Montecchio Maggiore;
• all foreign subsidiaries are fully operative (Spain excluded);
• nowadays there are no restrictions on the transport of goods within the national territory and within the EU;
• supplies of raw materials are currently regular;
• the non-productive activities are largely carried out in "Smart Working" mode, making use of the main and most reliable online meeting platforms.
Finally, we inform you that the Coronavirus emergency team is coordinated at group level, therefore all the subsidiaries have adopted the same countermeasures that have been taken in Italy.